We understand that our high profile clients have additional concerns that are unique to their dissolution of marriage in addition to the common difficulties of divorce and family law issues. High profile individuals have to consider the risk of private divorce details being printed or reported in the media and how the divorce will affect the their publicly perceived reputation, their fan base, and even potential job offerings due to excessive media attention or divorce details reported in the media. We serve the unique concerns of our high profile clientele through complete confidentiality and respect for privacy. We will do everything in our power to mitigate these concerns for our clients.
Common high profile cases involve
- Public Figures,
- High Standing Members in the Communities, and
- Wealthy Families.
High profile individuals face the traditional hardships of divorce such as property distribution, alimony, child support, and custody arrangements but typically on a larger and more complex scale. Our attorneys recognize that high profile individuals will require additional care to protect the assets they have worked hard to acquire over the course of their career and ensure that they are provided ample time with their children regardless of their demanding schedule. Other areas of concern include:
- Multipart marital estate valuation;
- Valuable furniture, art, or coin collections;
- Real estate holdings such as vacation homes or other property;
- Multiple vehicles, boats, or other recreational vehicles;
- Protecting professional practices or future earnings (e.g. royalties);
- Complex property distribution;
- Offshore or multiple bank accounts;
- 401(k)s, retirement plans, or savings;
- Stock options or other business ventures;
- Pre- and postnuptial agreements; and
- High asset alimony.